Online Market Research via Online Surveys-Best Ways to Do
Would it ever be possible to launch any brand without prior market research? Thousands of unidentified products, or organisations wrap up in the nascent stage. Why? Various factors can be responsible for their flop-show. But the biggest and forerunner factor is the loop in market research. The selection of wrong platforms conspires while delivering inaccurate information. Consequently, improper churning takes place. And wrong decisions occupy the foremost position in the business speculation.
So, what’s the big deal? Should it be revised?
Well, today is the age when churning out any kind of information is no big deal. Apart from websites, hundreds of social networks are here to unbox the authentic information. Its coolest part is the validity of data that comes directly from the genuine user’s account. Facebook, Twitter and many more social platforms are surging up. Diverse businesses are fostering just because they have a stronghold over the real customers’ data.
Do you have any idea, how do they conduct social market research on Facebook, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr and so on platforms? What’s the biggest tool that digs out target audience’ data? Apart from analytical tools, the very flexi and agile online surveys are emerging as the most impactful tool for data extraction. Subsequently, it would be ready to cater insight and groundbreaking strategies through thorough market research.
Here are the points that can let you conduct online surveys and think of unimaginative success.
How does it work?
- Draw the goal: Aimless work takes you nowhere. Therefore, the goal must be fed clearly in the mind. It’s the lifeblood of insight.
Let’s say a manufacturer manufactured 1 lakh spare-parts of the mixer & grinder to sell. But the real demand had been just 40% of it in the market. Resultantly, unbearable loss was slashed upon him.
Therefore, you ought to plan which goal you want to accomplish. Then, the online survey form can be drawn specifically to the goal for cheap and best online market research.
- Set up the Performa: Once you have dived into insight, create a layout that would speak on your behalf. Try to keep it short. Its language should not be too difficult to understand. To determine the language for using it in this form, know the target audience. For example, if your target audience is “local vendors”, use the native language.
- Append contextual content: The content adds voice to your online survey. So, add context on why you want to conduct it. As far as the queries are concerned, they must relate to your goal. Make the headline really catchy so that the eyes would glue to it. Embed radio tabs and text box before the objective type questions. Therefore, the users can easily participate in it. Scramble the question in such a way that it sounds natural and you would get their contact details. Thereby, you would not need to add call-to-action at the end.
- Choose niche-based groups: To whom are we going to serve-it’s the very first question that you should ask to yourself. It’s what we are known as ‘target audience’.
Social media has the widest online community. It means that you have an easy gateway to reach such a wide audience. But which type of audience? It’s very tricky to identify. But, if you know your domain, social media data mining would make it a walkover.
Let’s say, you want to survey the retailers. You need to identify the groups of retailers on FB & Twitter. Join their community. Circulate your survey on their wall by tagging or sharing that online survey on their wall. You won’t believe that the response would be overwhelming. It’s quite similar to the class in a school where identical age-group students gain education together.
- Upload on social networks: Without sharing, the online market research would be void. Therefore, create your social media account. If it already exists, upload it. Then, emphasize on sharing with the niche-based groups. Circulate it with as many social media members as you can. It would ensure its sure shot success.
At the end, you would be left with millions of data. Filter and streamline it to analyze and track your target audience. By this way, you can execute for your business purpose.