Email Marketing – the Cheapest & Easiest Marketing to Bank on
Do you think ‘Marketing’ is all about selling a product or services? NOT AT ALL! It is simply add-on new customers to your products or services. Well, it also means to bond the existing customers tightly with you. For this purpose triple ‘I’ (III) strategy hides your key to success. These triple ‘I’ are INTERESTING, IMPACTFUL & INEXPENSIVE. This Email Marketing does. Now, fuse & use all together until extremely good benefit will start crediting to your pocket.
For knowing Email marketing, go through these:
1) Starter ups can startup with brainstorming. Think, think & again think. You can take help of your near & dear ones in this. This will do the simplest marketing research of your potential users.
2) Start offering giveaways as FREE gift with every email. It will be the cheapest & easiest trick to make your users very keen to get enlisted to the potential users list.
3) Dispatch a little bit of knowledge about your products or services with every email. It will educate them about what you do or what wonder can your product do. Within a couple of hours, your marketing crude bomb will be ready to go handy for pitching.
4) Don’t tag prices with info in email so that people hit to your store for knowing it. This will serve you extracted customers who really want your products or services. Your lead is ready. Now go & get them converted.
5) Giving exact answer of the converted calls regarding price & all can make your users run away. Therefore, you should ask for dropping mail in reverts. However, exceptions will deny you. With this, you can receive fairly good number of emails every day, even, on low-trafficking sites.
6) Now, you have an enormous database of wishful subscribers ready. To them, you can serve & satisfy for long time until & unless they go for ‘unsubscribe’ your product or services.
7) A newsletter a month is worth enough to update your users about your new launches.
8) An online enquiry can come from those who can never ever get satisfied with initial inquiry. To give that punch of more convincing, invite them to your tip-top website. There, a wide and diverse range of the products or services will never spare any visitor unimpressed.