6 Proven Methods to Market your Website
You’ve done the initial hard task of deciding you want to run your personal/business website. And you want to know how you raise the number of viewers on your website, which in technical terms is called getting traffic on the website.
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): It’s the organic way to increase traffic of your website by making the website appear in the beginning of search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing for specific keywords. Simply putting it, you go to Google to search what you want and Google shows you thousands of different websites and they are ranked differently.
It can be time consuming process initially but your continuous perseverance will definitely give you good results. But if you find it time consuming and you aren’t getting any results, you can always outsource the project to professional SEO services provider; especially in countries like India which provides the cheapest of services.
2. Pay Per Click (PPC): PPC is a way of internet marketing where advertisers are paying for each time a visitor visits the website. At the beginning you may find it difficult to understand but it’s fairly simple model and can be run through Google AdWords.
3. Blogging: Posting original new content on your website whether to educate or explain or share experience, drives traffic to the website and you can include internal links and back links which eventually improves the website ranking and it is an important part of SEO.
4. Facebook Ads: Model of Facebook ad is pretty similar to Google Adwords, only difference is that instead of Google, the advertisement will on Facebook and you can choose your targeted audience, based on the location, gender, and age.
5. YouTube: It is one of the most effective ways to get noticed. You can create videos related to your products, services you offer or how to do videos. Add links in the description below and you can also advertise on channels you think are appropriate to your website.
6. Email Marketing: It’s a great tool to market your website by engaging people with interesting content or contest. People will subscribe if they’ll be interested in your website, and then you can always invite them for a new launch of product, post, video, or something else.