5 Tips for Developing High Performance BPO Culture
Have you interacted with the BPO culture? Today’s aspirants gear up for carving their career in BPOs. Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is what it implies. Here, they win the opportunities for grooming at surge while earning handsome pocket money. Many BPOs perch employees in ‘K’ (thousand) figures across the globe. Can you guess how such a voluminous workforce work with integrity? Salary and perks do matter but the culture of it glues them in union. Let you capitalize on their success mantra of high performance company culture:
- Better Alignment: The figure of workforce is explosive here. Thus, aligning one department parallel to another is a ‘must’. In the absence of its proper arrangement, the deployed squad can build up many missing links in between a common deal. Thereby, confusion can lead to business collision. Take an example of the voice process. If HOD (Head of the Department) fails to distribute updates across departments, their fine-tuning will be thrashed. High-risk areas will never be tracked easily. And monopoly begins to give rise to diplomacy.
- Recruit the Performer: Like father, like son. Appointing one diligent and acknowledged professional, who has spark to cultivate the best outcome in time, is far better than many undisciplined novices. Take an example of the BPO services providing firm. It trims budget worth INR 4 lakh for 20 dirt cheap data entry operators. On the contrary, another BPO hires just 5 data entry operators within INR 2 lakh. Their traits reflect in their professionalism, veteran and discipline. Within 6 months, the former company generated revenue worth INR 20 lakh. Accessing the performance of the latter one’s, it credited INR 30 lakh to its company account. Apparently, the comparative result will bestow edge to the latter one.
- Employees’ Need Comes First: High performers are gems for any commercial entity. But a little blunder can shake its foundation. Employees’ satisfaction plays key role in their performance. Motivation automatically takes root through it. ‘Loyalty Employees Program’ and reward programs let you apprehend its significance. These illustrate how much do you care for your employees. Besides, conducting ‘Town Hall’ meets for comprehending their grievances once in a quarter year can drag you a bit closer to their heart.
- Give Employees a sense of ownership: From a clerk to director, every entity of commercial world desires to be the master of his own. When an employee works as if it’s his own, he goes beyond in exploring all avenues. At all costs, he goes into overdrive for accomplishing his task. Perks and amenities are driven to motivation but sugary tongue, humane treatment and feeling for them fill them with the sense of ownership. It develops a kind of attachment in their heart to the company. And if it happens, attrition can never create problems.
- String their heart for relaxing their stress: All employed to Hyatt hotel in Mumbai tap their feet on a particular day of a month together. Dancing seems relaxing. Such kind of extra-curricular activities, plays and singing penetrate calm and composure. Diversion to amusement is termed as the major stress buster. For high performance culture, stress’ entry is ‘DISALLOWED’. Instead, it lightens the soul and develops team spirit.