10 Tips to Do Impactful Ecommerce Product Data Entries
How eCommerce cycles?
Commerce is perching on electronic ground. And, internet is proving as its grand channel. What commercial industries want is expansive market. This want is bestowed by none other than the internet. Its global outreach breaks all barriers between ecommerce entities and consumers. Eventually, sales occur. As a result, revenues get piled up in the account of retailers, wholesalers and ecommerce entities. And from customers’ end, it’s clearly a win-win situation. They get the commodity as per their requirement. Satisfied customers place order another time. Hence, the cycle of ecommerce goes on and on.
Now, running an eCommerce website does not deliver you the sole reason to win sales. Data entry services in India or any other can tell the reason of it. Your eshop may be cornered with ‘zero’ sale if it lacks impactful eCommerce product data entries. Today’s shopaholics are no less than nuts. They desire having an extra dose of information or offer with the products.
Let’s catch the tricks to get frequent visit of the customers your website.
Images: Images cast first and last impression.
- Use HD images
- Get the image of the products attached next to products details. Glance over the pages of amazon, flipkart, snapdeal and myntra. They all have products with their images.
- Customers try to catch a close look over the products. Offering the products’ view from all angles can satisfy them deeply. Thus, visual images act as virtual reality for them.
Product details: Customers like taking a sneak peak at the products’ details.
- Pop up the caption with bold-n-bigger font.
- Add on the best features or brand name along the caption.
- Shed spotlight over its MRP. And online price with different font colour. Highlight the price difference as well.
- You can mark its availability status as well below the caption. It will trigger customers to place order as soon as possible.
- Mention shipping details, including days and hours.
- Input brief of the product in points to enhance readability.
- Flash payment options, like Cash on delivery or Debit/Credit cards accepted.
User-friendly language: Simple language sucks the customers into. If you want to engross millions of eyeballs,
- keep the mode of language simple
- Use readable fonts
- Keep the details in points
- Bold the captions
- Avoid long and elaborative descriptions as it feeds boredom.
- Highlight the special features
How-to demos: Pitching customers can be a walkover if the product page houses its demo as well. Sometimes, interest is evoked after watching any product’s seducing video or demo. Take an example of a smartphone, say iPhone. How to use its multiple and unique functions can be not-so-tough if it has its infographic or video along.
- Try to add video
- Use info-graphic mode to illustrate how to use a product
Mention benefits: A customer thinks many-a-times before making a deal. Plan for alluring him/her can be a cooked up easily.
- What all you need to do is mention ‘Why’ factor. Give every reason to him/her why investing in that particular is the best deal ever for him.
- Mention ingredients, constituents or parts of the product boldly. Provide logic behind its usage. If it’s about a drape, you can add on tips to style and pair it up.
- Support your logic with the points that should sound beneficial as well as cost-effective for them.
Price-comparison with other websites: You have to do a lot of research for annexing this feature. More or less, every customer bargains. Doing so is in his/her blood. Ecommerce data entry services can capitalize on this addiction. It can be a concrete step to win trust of the customers.
- Search out synonymous products on competitors’ ecommerce websites.
- Extract their price details.
- Pop up the comparative price value along with the product.
Easy transaction: For finalizing the deal, every customer’s eyes search for the transaction mode. Cut the mustard by accommodating every transaction mode.
- Paytm, PayPal and many more are the transactional channels which are authentic and safe. You can rope in any of them.
- Keep the option cash on delivery for sure.
- You can ensure transaction through accepting debit/credit cards as well.
Easy monitoring of order: Many of the online customers are engulfed in doubts. The curiosity bites them until delivery.
- Add ‘Track your order’ option.
- Provide dispatching, dispatched, in transit, out for delivery and delivered details to monitor orders.
- Give expected delivery date as well.
Personalized customer support: Suspicion or doubt in customers’ mind can be dispelled only through customer support.
- Provide active customer support contact number.
- Support it with email or texting.
- Keep it alive 24X7
- Call for confirmation pre and post-delivery.
Guarantee of replacement: Loyalty and trust are the building blocks between the customer and the seller. A new ecommerce website can be eye-candy if it has provision of guarantee or warranty.
- Offer replacement guarantee
- Or, warranty can also be given.
- Highlight it with the different font colour and size.