10 Steps To Apply In KPOs And BPOs
What options would you choose after passing out college? If you are a doctor, engineer or teacher, you would have so many options to make your career. But what will happen to those who will not be able grow into professionals? This is a bitter fact that half of the total population of students wonders here and there. They switch from one profile to another just for winning promotion and perks. Poor fellows! They churn out completely in search of satisfaction but feel directionless. KPOs or BPOs have been emerging as the most promising employment houses. These two belong to graduates who can make perk their slaves and satisfaction their claim.
If you are new to KPOs, let me introduce you to them. Since KPOs connote Knowledge Processing Organization, these are the warehouses of professionals who have strong analytical power and strong hold on particular domain or field. And don’t mess it up with BPOs as business processing Organizations are the shelters those graduates who have fluency in spoken English. A little bit of technical knowledge can accompany them to the top. So, is curiosity sparked in you to know how to apply in these two? Don’t skip the listed steps for joining KPOs and BPOs:
1. Your search for a reputed KPO or BPO will begin with searching internet. Check out what it requires and if you match the asked eligibility criteria.
2. After reading the requirements, you would be known to what the company is looking for in the applicant. So, if you match it, it’s well and good. If you lack somewhere, try to acquire that skill within short span. Don’t worry as internet is very much there in your smartphone or desktop to let you acquire the skill and its information. Remember, you will be acquiring it for yourself which will be for your future growth in the best KPO company in Delhi or somewhere else. So, take a chance for sure.
3. If you prefer KPO, always emphasize on enhancing your analytical skill. Make it strong. And for BPO, you have to speak, speak and speak in front of mirror to improve your communication skill.
4. Learn some technical knowledge, such as how to run MS Excel, MS office and Powerpoint etc..
5. The best and the most influential will be your CV that should have your work experience at the top, if any, or experience as being intern. Follow it with highlights of your work and experience, including your achievements and what you have learnt. Proceed with technical knowledge and mention qualification with your personal profile as knowledge graph. It will strengthen your possibilities of getting hired to best BPO Company in Delhi or anywhere. Now, you are done with the CV.
6. Apply on employment portals, such as Indeed, Naukri.com and so on.
7. Create your LinkedIn profile where professionals always keep an eye on the suitable candidate with opulent profile and experience.
8. Access to the top KPOs and BPOs website and upload your resume there.
9. Call on the numbers which are given on them as contact number.
10. You have been lined-up. Now, you have to look forward for facing off interview.